First of all, I'd like to say a big THANK YOU to all of you who took the time to visit my blog and posted a comment on my blog and/or sent me a message!! Your sweet comments really make my day and although I don't have time to respond to everyone individually, know that it is truly appreciated!!! So THANK YOU, THANK YOU for your encouragement!!!
Between making little Easter treats for my daughter to hand out in her class later this week and life in general, I did find some time to create an Easter card :o).
This time, I inked up the new "Hello Tilda" (or Peek-a-Boo Tilda as my daughter likes to call her... hence the title of this blog post!) Isn't she cute? I wanted to do something different and made a circle card this time. It was fun and I'm sure you will be seeing more of them in the next weeks!
I really could not resist to use the fabulous Imaginisce papers AGAIN! LOL!
Here's a side view:
And a close-up of little Tilda:
And the Copics I used:
Materials used:
Paper for stamping: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White #80
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, colored in with Copics (see picture above), Tim Holtz/Ranger distress ink Antique Linen for the edges of all papers
Stamps: Hello Tilda from Magnolia's new Hoppy Easter collection 2010, and sentiment is from Close To My Heart
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics
Patterned paper: Imaginisce (Fairest Of Them All collection)
Flowers: Prima
Pearls: Recollections from Michaels
Ribbon: Stampin'Up!
Tools: Spellbinders Circle and Scalloped Circle Nestabilities dies for smallest 2 circles, Cricut machine for larger circles, Spellbinders Fancy Tags die, leaf punches from Martha Stewart.
Have a great week everyone! Hopefully I'll have something new to post real soon... Stay tuned!
Hugz,
Irma
26 comments:
Your card is beautiful! Love this little Tilda and you have colored her so beautifully! Love the design papers!
Hugs,
Nancy
Beautiful card! Love your colors and design. Awesome job coloring Tilda!
Such a gorgeous card. I love how your colored Tilda. Great job!
Hugs,
Shell
Gorgeous Irma. I love the look of the round card and must have a go at making one. your colours look great.
Hugs Marion
Super fabulous, Irma! Keep up the AwESomE work!
Love it!
<3,
Leslie Avila
Irma!!!
It´s so gorgeous!!!! I love the circle card, the paper colors, your coloring... everything you did.
You are such an inspiration for me!!
Have a wonderful week
Hugs
Regina
so adorable,great design and coloring.
Andrea
What a beautiful card. I love it.
Pat
Now this is an Easter Card! The colors are so pretty and the card is so gay!
Sandy
O what a gorgeous card! I love everything about it! She is such a sweetie this Tilda. You have inspired me to try a round card now
Hugs
leonie
Just gorgeous! I love your work!
Aletha
The only thing left to say is just BEAUTIFUL!! I love it!
Myrna
Really beautiful work. I love the colors you used, and the coloring on your little Tilda. Very nice job. Linda S. in NE
Oh Irma...how wonderfully fun!! I love the shape of this new card...and your colors, DPs, embellishments, & coloring are delightful!! Beautifully done!!
Pat Frank
This is just the cutest little card I so love this little image and sure wish I would have gotten her. Great job
Hugs
This is a really pretty card. I really like the colors and papers. The flowers and pearls are a beautiful touch! Gina L
This is so sweet. Love the pink and green.
Irma, you did a gorgeous card and I love the sweetest Tilda you did :o)
Hugs,
Cabio
What a stunning card, I adore how you put the card together and tied it all in...
lovely card, she is so cute
ev
Eine Traumhaft schön Karte. Super Farben.
Nadine
Two words ... GOR JUSS!!!!
Your care is just so cute and precious! I really love all the images in this collection and you have colored her so beautifully! Love everything about your card! Hugs, Cami
You make beautifull cards Irma !! Love them all :)).
Hugs Monique
Hello Irma, your card is stunning!! I always love visiting your blog, so much talent!!
Hugs,
Patricia
Gorgeous! Love the shape of the card and the fun colors.
Hugs, Christine
Post a Comment