Create a Little Love

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Lil' Easter Treat Baskets

Hi everyone!

Sorry for my lack of posting... sometimes life just gets in the way. But I have a couple fun things to show you!
I'll start with these cute Easter Baskets... perfect for little treats!


I made them for my friends at the craft club. I found the original idea on the site of the very talented Judy May. You can find here post here. She has two beautiful samples on her site, as well as that beautiful flower made with Stampin'Up! punches. I didn't have her tutorial for the baskets, so I kind of had to figure it out myself. I think it worked out well :o).
Here are some more pictures:





Materials used:
Cardstock: Stampin'Up!
Patterned Paper: Close To My Heart
Inks for Flowers: Close To My Heart
Border Punch: Martha Stewart
Punches for flower: Stampin'Up! (Scallop Circle, 5-Petal Flower for leaves, Boho Blossoms)
Glitter: Stampendous

Next, I will show you a card made with one of the new Magnolia stamps! Stay tuned!

Hugz,
Irma

2 comments:

Liway said...

Oh Irma....these are adorable!!! I'm totally casing these too!!! LOVE them!!! :)

Donna C said...

Irma , you have genius pouring out of you through every pore of your body ! Your creations are amazing ! Beautiful job on the card ( which is oh so cute ) and these adorable little baskets !