Hi everyone!
Just a quicky post today to show you two cards I've made in the past week... Do you notice something? They're dif-fe-rent! No Maggies were used this time *gasp*!
Usually I grab a Magnolia stamp (we all know I'm addicted to Maggies!) but there are sooooooo many great stamp companies out there.... I LOVE Penny Black stamps, and also CC Designs and Stampavie to name a few. In case you're wondering where to get them... 7KidsCollegeFund has a great selection!!
Here are two cards made with Penny Black stamps...
A Birthday card for my GF. I forgot to take a pic of the inside, but it reads: "Wishing you a birthday that is just your style!" She' a real girly-girl and loves black-and-white, so I thought this would be perfect :o)
And a close-up to show some more of the glitter! A girly-girl can't do without bling!! LOL!
Materials used:
Paper for stamping: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White #80
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, colored in with Copics (see below)Stamps: Penny Black ("Light the Night"), sentiment is from Stampin'Up!
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics
Patterned paper: Doodlebug
Flowers: Prima
Ribbon: Stampin'Up!
Pearls and rhinestones: Close To My Heart
Tools: leaves punch from Martha Stewart, scallop border punch SU!, machine stitching
Copics used:
skin: E00 - E000 - R20
hair: Y23 - YR23 - E35
clothes: RV10 - R83 - R85
And here's the second card! I can't get enough of that Imaginisce paper! Thought it would be great for this baby card...
And a close-up for some dimension & glitter!
Materials used:
Paper for stamping: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White #80
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, colored in with Copics (see below)
Stamps: Penny Black ("Nap Time"), sentiment is from Stampin'Up!
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics
Patterned paper: Imaginisce
Pearls and rhinestones: Close To My Heart
Ribbon: Stampin'Up!
Tools: butterfly punch from Martha Stewart, oval punch SU!, Spellbinders Nestabilities dies circle & small scalloped circle and Fancy Tags, machine stitching
Copics used:
Hedgehog: N2 - N3 - W3 - E000 - E00 - R20
Hammock: RV10 - R83 - R85
Flowers: Y13 - Y15 - Y19 - N2 - G20 - YG03 - YG93
Sky: B0000
Well, that's it for today! I'm busy-busy working on some year-end teacher gifts and cards for my daughter's teacher. Nothing like leaving it up to the latest moment of course...LOL...
See ya'll soon!!
Hugz,
Irma
3 comments:
Beautiful cards Irma ! Glad to see you back in Copic-land .... even if you aren't using Maggie's ! LOL !
no wonder the teacher was touched, the album is brill and such a brill idea to add cd/gift woucher too
love the page where the children had added their names. sure this will be treasured by the teacher
ev
What beautiful cards & such a special thoughtful gift for the teacher. She's gonna love that !!!
Love your work ...
Hugs, Janie
Post a Comment